Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
hey DOOER OF ALL THINGS! I F'd up when I registered.....can you change my O no NO1stunner to a lowercase o? Is that dooable? thanks!

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
saweet.....again:lol

jray02r1
jesse

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SO far the Driven sprockets are great other then the rear being mis-manufactured... Driven was supposed to get me another one about 2 months ago. The rear for a 530 is too thick and there next batch will be recessed as it should be. The reason for staying with the 530 is more for my mental well being when I'm flying down the road. The gain you will see is all lost if the chain fails while riding, I would rather play on the safe side. :) and have the extra strength, just a personal choice.

So far I'm still waiting.

·
Registered
71 Posts
SO far the Driven sprockets are great other then the rear being mis-manufactured... Driven was supposed to get me another one about 2 months ago. The rear for a 530 is too thick and there next batch will be recessed as it should be. The reason for staying with the 530 is more for my mental well being when I'm flying down the road. The gain you will see is all lost if the chain fails while riding, I would rather play on the safe side. :) and have the extra strength, just a personal choice.

So far I'm still waiting.
I haven't heard of a 520 chain failing on an R1. Unless maybe it was pumping out gobbs of Hp on the strip. I think I want to convert to 520 for the track.

·
Lost in the Lake
193 Posts
I agree, I stayed with the 530 on my R1 for piece of mind. Doesn't do any good to be faster if your broke down at the other end.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts