Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work out at pretty large gym (Lift Time Fitness), so needless to say, there is a pretty broad cross section of all the cretens in life represented there, I usually give em all nick names so I ll start with the ones that irked me most today.................

The Lazy Fuks
I am leaving the GYM today, and there they are again, no less than 3 cars circling the parking lot looking for spaces close to the door. There are TONS of open spaces, you might have to walk 30 - 50 yds, but tons of em. Are they afraid their going to get TO MUCH exercise?

·
Life: Tragedy or Comedy
2,843 Posts
My only pet peeve that I'm concerned about is that I can't really workout like I used to anymore. All I can really do is mild calisthenics and cardio. :mad

As to other people, I don't know what that's like. I have a full gym in my basement. :mock

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Ball Dryer

I dont know what it is with old men in the locker room, but none of the fkrs put a towel on going to or from the showers. One of the wrinkly mother fuggers in particular takes it a step further. I kid you not....he stands there and uses a Blow dryer to blow dry his ass and balls, and its not like he is subtle about it. He throws a foot up on the counter, the same one other people brush there teeth at, and proceeds to blow dry his nasty ass crack and balls.

Is that really neccessary? :mad Its one of those things when you see it you just want to walk up and punch the guy, or at the very least ask him WTF do you think your doing, maybe just a little common courtesy, go do it somewhere else where other people dont have to stand next to you to shave and what not.

·
Motha Russia
1,424 Posts
^ TMI KW :fact

When I did work out, it did bother me when people did not wipe of the machine after themselfs. :puke

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Streaker

Havent seen this guy in a while, but there was one dude that would go into the sauna and do running stretches....naked. That was really fugged up. Near as I could figure he was training to be a professional streaker :dunno

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Stalker

Another one that is interesting to watch, he has been a member at the gym for over a year, but I have never seen him break a sweat nor put any kind of legitimate work out routing together. He mainly just moves from one piece of equipment to the next with the only seemingly logical reason being to get close to this one asian girl that works out there. She on the other hand is a nothing but business in the gym, throws me for a loop. Its almost scarry how he follows her though, thought about asking her if he was bothering her, but after a year of it I have started to wonder if he's just an over protective BF or something.

·
Premium Member
817 Posts
people who sit on a machine and hog it while they are between reps. people who slam their weights down when it's not enough weight to warrant it. Basically people acting like they are Arnold in the gym when they are not even close.

·
Motha Russia
1,424 Posts
Havent seen this guy in a while, but there was one dude that would go into the sauna and do running stretches....naked. That was really fugged up. Near as I could figure he was training to be a professional streaker :dunno

So Vale goes to your Gym? :crash

Lucky you :poke

:lol

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
sounds to me like you got a lot of exhibitionist homosexuals in your gym. hahaha out here it really does matter which gym you go to. one of them is known to be more of a male male meat market.

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
naaa...Tons of chicks in this gym too. But its a HUGE place, Probably over 60-70 people there when I am there and thats 4:00 in the morning.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
i hate the screamers. the little douches that hace the shirt ripped to shreds, mp3 thing strapped on their arm that try to awaken the gods with every rep. pull off a set and then pose for 5 minutes while hogging a piece of equipment like corey said.

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i hate the screamers. the little douches that hace the shirt ripped to shreds, mp3 thing strapped on their arm that try to awaken the gods with every rep. pull off a set and then pose for 5 minutes while hogging a piece of equipment like corey said.

:rofl:rofl

Yep...Seen one of them the other day. No shirt at all, skinny with a gut and thought he was Arnold.

·
Registered
143 Posts
slap him and tell him to GTF outta the way-this is my mirror bitch!!!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
I'm not sure about you people, but bunch of guys(you) talking about other naked or sweaty or built men and what they hate about them on a public forum is pretty damn ghey, it can't get any gheyer than this... :tfg It's like a bunch of bitches gossiping about other bitches... :lol

:fawkdance :fawkdance :lol

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm not sure about you people, but bunch of guys(you) talking about other naked or sweaty or built men and what they hate about them on a public forum is pretty damn ghey, it can't get any gheyer than this... :tfg It's like a bunch of bitches gossiping about other bitches... :lol

:fawkdance :fawkdance :lol
:finger

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
i really like lifting but cant stand most bodybuilders. a freind of mine who is also a member on here is a competative bb and i have never seen him act that way.

·
Registered
562 Posts
the other day I was showering at the gym after the workout and I was the only one in there, while I had my eyes closed, I heard someone walked in. That fugger proceeded to use the shower head next to mine!? I was like wtf!? There are like 30 others, but the **** decided to shower next to me :rant :rantI had a deathgrip on my bar of soap so I didn't drop it :blush

oh I also can't stand fackers that load up the barbell when doing benchpress and only go down an inch instead of full ROM. Same thing goes with squats. These are the kind of people that brag that can bench so and so

·
Registered
143 Posts
i really like lifting but cant stand most bodybuilders. a freind of mine who is also a member on here is a competative bb and i have never seen him act that way.

I don't think its BBer's as much as it is the chumpzillas in the extra medium t-shirts trying to strut their non-shit in front of the mirror... I am only using the mirror to check my form and glance at the ocassional hottie :mrgreen

1 - 20 of 69 Posts