1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
can't hate the player.....hate the game

he wasnt taking care of shit at home, his old lady had to find someone to make her feel good.... Can't fault the dude for stepping in and getting it done, fault the chick.

Both of them really "fight" like bitches though

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
wow, that 1st vid was just fuckin sad. the dood found his wife gettin smashed in the back of his own car by some other guy, and then to top it off he gets knock the fuck out:no

the 2nd vid, i just don't have any comments.

well i lie, i do....

i was raised by both my mother and grandmother. i have great respect for all female, but my mother and grandmother always told me "NEVER, NEVER, NEVER hit a woman, but if one ever lay her hands on you. u need to defend urself"

if a woman think that she can fight with a man, she should also expect to get hit back.

thats the problem with a lot of female out in the world. they are quick to punch a man, but as soon as a man pushes or punch them back its all hell break loose.

anyways, i still think that the guy deserved to get knocked out for breaking her pumpkin

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow, that 1st vid was just fuckin sad. the dood found his wife gettin smashed in the back of his own car by some other guy, and then to top it off he gets knock the fuck out:no

the 2nd vid, i just don't have any comments.

well i lie, i do....

i was raised by both my mother and grandmother. i have great respect for all female, but my mother and grandmother always told me "NEVER, NEVER, NEVER hit a woman, but if one ever lay her hands on you. u need to defend urself"

if a woman think that she can fight with a man, she should also expect to get hit back.

thats the problem with a lot of female out in the world. they are quick to punch a man, but as soon as a man pushes or punch them back its all hell break loose.

anyways, i still think that the guy deserved to get knocked out for breaking her pumpkin
From his embarrassment alone I knew that guy was going to lay her out as soon as I saw him start to get up. The fact that a girl laid him out probably hurt him much more than the actual punch. It was good for her that she went down right away when he hit her back or he would've beat her to the ground...judging by how embarrassed and pissed he was.

Yes, some women do take advantage of men that wont him them back...but unless she's big, has training, or has a weapon an average guy should be able to retrain her, shove her away, shake the shit out of her, choke her, etc. You don't actually have to hit most women to stop them.

However, if a woman wants to act like a man she better be prepared to get hit back like a man. It's always better to KO than get KO'd....:yes

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
From his embarrassment alone I knew that guy was going to lay her out as soon as I saw him start to get up. The fact that a girl laid him out probably hurt him much more than the actual punch. It was good for her that she went down right away when he hit her back or he would've beat her to the ground...judging by how embarrassed and pissed he was.

Yes, some women do take advantage of men that wont him them back...but unless she's big, has training, or has a weapon an average guy should be able to retrain her, shove her away, shake the shit out of her, choke her, etc. You don't actually have to hit most women to stop them.

However, if a woman wants to act like a man she better be prepared to get hit back like a man. It's always better to KO than get KO'd....:yes

well infact all those would be pretty much the same as hittin a woman:fact

well lets stop this combo, cuz im not trying to start anything with any1 here.

i have 2 baby girls and don't want to sound like its ok to hit a woman.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well infact all those would be pretty much the same as hittin a woman:fact

well lets stop this combo, cuz im not trying to start anything with any1 here.

i have 2 baby girls and don't want to sound like its ok to hit a woman.
yeah, but you can shove, shake, and choke without leaving any bruises or visible damage. :mrgreen

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.