Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
doomsday machine
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was taking some pics of one of my guitars last night and got to thinking it would be cool to see what other people around here play....so I kept going and took pics of the rest of them.

Here's my current arsenal, in order of acquisition:

• Lotus Les Paul copy (my first electric guitar)
  • 1980 Peavey T-40 bass
  • 1984-86 (haven't been able to nail down an actual year of manufacture) Kramer 300H ST
  • 1998 Fender California Series Stratocaster
  • 1958 Gibson ES-125

Attachments

·
Life: Tragedy or Comedy
2,843 Posts
:thumbup

Nice guitars. I tried playing the guitar years ago. I think it was a cheap Fender Strat that I bought at a pawn shop. Wound up selling it later on as I found I have no ability to make sounds to become music.

That being said, my son's been playing the drums for about 3 years now.

·
Major Member
2,244 Posts
That being said, my son's been playing the drums for about 3 years now.
NICE. I put the boy on my lap while I play drums, and let him hold onto the sticks. He's got rhythm....just needs to learn patience. Of course, he's only 3, so I guess the patience will come with time. :lmao

·
Life: Tragedy or Comedy
2,843 Posts
NICE. I put the boy on my lap while I play drums, and let him hold onto the sticks. He's got rhythm....just needs to learn patience. Of course, he's only 3, so I guess the patience will come with time. :lmao
Very cool!

I'd like to buy my son a new drum set, as the one he plays is about 20 years old but has new heads. The sound isn't that great, as it's a cheap Sunlite/Sunline brand. Problem is that I have no idea, and the cost can get outrageous. Maybe I'll work out a deal with him where he does extra chores and the money gets put aside for the drum kit.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'll post a pic of mine tomorrow, but this is what I really wish i had :

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGwDaOJLSS4[/MEDIA]

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Acoustic Takamine Jasmine
and a Yamaha someone gave me.. have no clue what model.. :dunno

now I just need to learn to play.. :laugh

Attachments