Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st, thanks R1Lover as it's nice to see a clean forum again. Even though we (MotoMummy) sponsor sites we still want a clean forum. Many of the forums are becoming dominated by ads to the point it's hurting the forums. I was on the forums before I started MotoMummy and the forums are a riot. I hope this forum stays clean and slick...btw it's FAST which kicks ass. No waiting around for pages to reload either. I'm sure with your record of forums it will stay fast also...

Thanks...now let's all party it up :ninja

·
Premium Member
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You need a bike to boost. I was into turbo cars for 4 years before cars. Turbo's are fun, but damn are they fickle when you really push them. IMO doing everything to the engine first then adding a little boost is a great solution...one day we'll boost a bike :) and get vids of it going down the strip...not just a show room queen. Next time will be a 600cc to rip it up on though, but soon we'll do an all out drag bike that looks good also :)

boost is fun...addicting. Use to run 25psi on racegas and my dsm.

·
Registered
32 Posts
You need a bike to boost. I was into turbo cars for 4 years before cars. Turbo's are fun, but damn are they fickle when you really push them. IMO doing everything to the engine first then adding a little boost is a great solution...one day we'll boost a bike :) and get vids of it going down the strip...not just a show room queen. Next time will be a 600cc to rip it up on though, but soon we'll do an all out drag bike that looks good also :)

boost is fun...addicting. Use to run 25psi on racegas and my dsm.
Damn Corey, did you say dragbike & turbo in the same sentence..!!! :hooray

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
yeah...this place is kewl...

jray02r1
jesse

1 - 20 of 23 Posts