Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I have used it on my boat for a few years now, it's pricey but they say it's the best out there as for protection to UV rays.
i use it on my boat and have used it on my bike as well. shines all plastic, CF, windshield etc... actually did a quick wipe down of the bike this a.m. with it. what kind of boat do you have?

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
nice rig:fact do much skiing/boarding behind it?
We bought it in 2004 and the first year I worked it over and added a few goodies to it, stereo, tower etc... we got out about 12 times that year. The nest year we only went about 4 times as my wife was prego with our daughter and she was sick most of the time. 2006 we only went out twice because of having a newborn... :lmao This year has been tough as well because she is really not old enough to be safe on the water in my eyes (over protective daddy).

Next year we plan to be on the water for most of the summer though.... I'm really looking forward to it. :) It's going to be a blast to have the family out on the water having fun together.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We bought it in 2004 and the first year I worked it over and added a few goodies to it, stereo, tower etc... we got out about 12 times that year. The nest year we only went about 4 times as my wife was prego with our daughter and she was sick most of the time. 2006 we only went out twice because of having a newborn... :lmao This year has been tough as well because she is really not old enough to be safe on the water in my eyes (over protective daddy).

Next year we plan to be on the water for most of the summer though.... I'm really looking forward to it. :) It's going to be a blast to have the family out on the water having fun together.
we made it out quite a few times this year. i really enjoy being out on the water tied up with a buddy of mine and his wife,having a few cold ones and just shootin' the shit...good times. the season is just about over although we made it out last weekend-probably time to winterize her and put her up :yes check out boatingabc.com sometime i have the same screen name over there

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
It's all I use on my bike/truck/boat.. it's not as slick and shiny as Armor All and it protects really well

1 - 15 of 15 Posts