Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Life: Tragedy or Comedy
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't forget to set your clocks back one hour, if they don't do so automatically.

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
actually, given how snooze-fest they've been lately, I'm heavily considering just sleeping in and watching it later in the day.

·
Major Member
2,244 Posts
I think but to be honest that's why I was asking you... :lmao
nope....i was wrong. it's the other way around. back up an hour. if the race is normally on at 5am, it's going to be on a 4am....fall back an hour.

oooof. 4am......time for bed. :)

·
Major Member
2,244 Posts
shit....now i'm all confused.

motogp.com lists the race as being at 1400, and converted to MY local time makes 0600 without the time correction. with the time correction, the race SHOULD be starting at 0500, since we "fall back". i'm gonna go with it, hope i'm right. :)

·
Motha Russia
1,424 Posts
Fall - You FALL back an hour

Spring - You SPRING forward an hour

Now where are the crayons to draw a picture for FireTweety and R1Hater :crash :lmao

·
Life: Tragedy or Comedy
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
how does anyone get an extra hour of sleep i was up at my normal time but instead of 5:30 it was 4:30
That's how I am. I wish they'd eliminate DST altogether. Save on confusion, and I don't think it's actually saving money/resources like they're hoping it would have.

·
Major Member
2,244 Posts
Fall - You FALL back an hour

Spring - You SPRING forward an hour

Now where are the crayons to draw a picture for FireTweety and R1Hater :crash :lmao
apparently you used them up coloring in your rainbow :crash

1 - 20 of 29 Posts