Yamaha Powersport Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent most of the day doing "stuff" :shrug Kind of sucks because it sucks up an entire day, but it's nice to have that feeling of accomplishment.

So I washed my wife's SUV, hand waxed it and got it all blinged out just in time for the winter rain/snow. :whip From there, off to Home Depot to pick up shit to clean up the basement. I have been gone quite frequently over the summer/fall so all the packing/unpacking left the basement a complete wreck. I made it my duty to clean up today. I purchased a 5 shelf unit and a shelf/hangar unit and organized/picked up/sorted/packaged etc...

2 hours later, here is the result.

Stacked nicely in the furnace room

Other side of the room. Stuff hanging up, gear in boxes and all sorted out

The rest of the basement, there was crap all over the floor but I cleaned it up. The discriminating male will notice the complete lack of big screen TV, Bar, poker table, and neon signs......all in due time mah brothas :r1lover

While I was cleaning, had a little tug of war going on

The underdog was victorious!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had my 12 yr old daughter mowing the lawn. Some neighbors looked at me like I was crazy. Shiiiiiit, I was mowing at that age! Kids need to earn their keep.

I hear ya, chores can get out of control!

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
ahh...so its a controlled infestation:lol

what ever works...:fact

jray02r1
jesse

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.