Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Car Trouble...

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A Rabbi, a Monk, and a lawyer are riding down the road when their car breaks down in the middle of nowhere.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Spotting a farmhouse they walk over and tell the farmer they need a place to stay the night while they wait for a tow.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I've got room in the house for two of you but someone's gonna have to sleep in the barn." says the farmer.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Rabbi say's, "I've no problem with that, I'll go." He leaves.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Five minutes later there's a knock on the door. The farmer opens the door and the Rabbi is there.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He says, "Sir there is a pig in that barn; in my religion pigs are unclean, I cannot sleep under the same roof with a pig."[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Monk speaks up and says, "I have no problem with pigs I'll go sleep in the barn." He leaves.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Five minutes later there's a knock on the door. The farmer opens the door and the Monk is there.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Sir there is a cow in that barn; in my religion cows are sacred, I cannot sleep under the same roof with a cow.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The lawyer responds, "I'll go sleep in the barn, I've got no religion." He leaves.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Five minutes later there's a knock on the door. The farmer opens the door and the pig and the cow are standing there.[/FONT]​

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
:lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts