Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
holy shit, i played a demo at a local video game shop and it was kick ass. i hope they allow internet game play cause ill drop Counter Strike in a heartbeat.

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
oh damn... Call of Duty 3 was the shit... when does this come out?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Anyone played it on Xbox360 yet? I'm very tempted to go pick it up.

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
207 Posts
thats what i played it on.
Yeah.. I figured. Did you just play the demo version? How far into the game did you get? I know they limit some of the game play options on Demo versions.

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah.. I figured. Did you just play the demo version? How far into the game did you get? I know they limit some of the game play options on Demo versions.

they just let you do a deathmatch type thing where you fight either the computer or someone across from you. it was fun cause it was packed so everyone was trying to get this 10 year old kid off but no one could kill him. the kids fingers were fucking fast.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The game is awesome on 360 Anubis!!!

I won't be on Halo much now thanks to COD4!!! It came out on tuesday and I've been on every night. COD4 is the SHIT!!!!

Rinn you need to pick it up too!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
The game is awesome on 360 Anubis!!!

I won't be on Halo much now thanks to COD4!!! It came out on tuesday and I've been on every night. COD4 is the SHIT!!!!

Rinn you need to pick it up too!
Good idea, Anubis sucks at Halo anyway, may as well try something new... :crash

·
Get me outta here!
40 Posts
I'm thinking about buying a 360 just for this game! Well that and Halo3.

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i think im going to have to put together a new PC for this game. damits fun.

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Very Cool game and I beat it on Regular in about 10 hours.. Played yesterday before I went out and then finished it today... So might want to play it on one of the harder levels.. :lmao

Graphics kick ass, game is action packed I really like it.. Once you beat it you get to play in Arcade mode which I haven't messed with yet, I'll let ya guys know what it's about

·
I Pimp the Post Whores
2,238 Posts
Very Cool game and I beat it on Regular in about 10 hours.. Played yesterday before I went out and then finished it today... So might want to play it on one of the harder levels.. :lmao

Graphics kick ass, game is action packed I really like it.. Once you beat it you get to play in Arcade mode which I haven't messed with yet, I'll let ya guys know what it's about
I Havent even started My own "CAREER" mode,
all i do is Bust a$$ online, w/ all my friends!:kicknuts

1 - 20 of 57 Posts