Made some breakfast burritos and I typed up how I do it for someone.. Enjoy!!!
- 2 – 8 Packs of Burrito Tortillas
- 1 – Can of Green Chili (or fresh if you have it)
- 1 – Bag of Hash Browns
- 12 – Eggs
- 2 – Packets of Shredded Cheese (you only use 1.5 of them)
- ¼ pound of Ham
Vuala!! You have a perfect Breakfast Burrito Mix… :drool
- Beat the 12 eggs in a bowl add about ½ to ¾ cup of cheese to eggs
- Cook the Hash Browns in a large Wok or Pan
- When Hash Browns are almost done pour the eggs on top of the Hash Browns keep turning till cooked (moist not dry)
- Add the Green Chili turn till fully mixed
- Cut up the Ham into slices
- Add the Ham to the Burrito mix turn until fully mixed
Heat up the Tortillas in a pan or use a microwave with damp paper towels around them so you can actually roll them without them cracking. Scoop the desired amount of burrito mix in the burrito add some more cheese to the top and wrap it up (tuck the ends in so you don’t get the burrito in your lap when you are eating it.). You will make anywhere from 12-16 burritos depending on how much mix you use on each. Wrap the extras in tin foil throw them in a large zip-lock and you have breakfast burritos for a good 2-3 weeks. Heat them up in the microwave in the morning for about 1-2 minutes wrapped in moist paper towel so they aren't dry as hell throw back in the foil jump in car goto work.