Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
wow, i didn't finish reading the ad:fact

well, i guess that the person never taken a marketing/advertising class b4:dunno

not the type of shit u want to write up when trying to sell anything

·
4rum OG #8
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea, but that a chance that one takes when we get on a bike.
:+1

I guess that's something he didnt understand. I mean yeah it more than sucks but he made that decision and should of known the risks associated with the sport.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts

I'd be willing to bet money that bike didn't ride itself into a crash. He had something to do with it.

:lol

it still sux for him/her:fact

i guess every1 is diff,

when i had a bike accident 2 yrs ago and broke my right arm in 3 different places, had a hole on my knee that u was able to see my knee cap. i simply did all of my physical rehab and as soon as i was able to hold on to the grip i was on my bike :fact

hell my bike was ready b4 i was heel

·
Major Member
2,244 Posts
Ya but if I broke my neck like that and had those issues I may be bitter too.... :)
why? you swing a leg over the bike, you accept the consequences of what comes of it. what a whining bitch. you bought it, you wrecked it. be a man, and just sell the fucking thing without all the dramatics.

sorry if that's harsh, but i've got no tolerance for ignorance.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
I agree with you guys, the moment I decided to ride a bike, I've already expected the worst, and this is what I really like doing... :ride

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Looks like a pretty big guy, maybe he should have gotten some advice before buying a CRF150, stupid as this may sound, the suspension on that bike is no way strong enough to hold him. It probably handled like complete garbage. And yeah, I agree with FH, I have had a similar accident on a dirt bike where I broke my back in 3 places, I never once blamed the bike.

·
Registered
110 Posts

I'd be willing to bet money that bike didn't ride itself into a crash. He had something to do with it.
There are people in this world who do not take responsibility for their actions...They are called idiots. It's always somebody else's fault, never theirs...

So basically, the bike is evil, it hurt him....:rofl

Just another short bus rider in this world...

·
Life: Tragedy or Comedy
2,843 Posts
why? you swing a leg over the bike, you accept the consequences of what comes of it. what a whining bitch. you bought it, you wrecked it. be a man, and just sell the fucking thing without all the dramatics.

sorry if that's harsh, but i've got no tolerance for ignorance.
Exactly. Take responsibility for your actions. My son hates hearing me say it constantly. But, I want him to know it as truth before he becomes an adult so that it'll make him a better man than 90% of the world.

Looks like a pretty big guy, maybe he should have gotten some advice before buying a CRF150, stupid as this may sound, the suspension on that bike is no way strong enough to hold him. It probably handled like complete garbage. And yeah, I agree with FH, I have had a similar accident on a dirt bike where I broke my back in 3 places, I never once blamed the bike.
Agreed. Also, WTF is he doing buying and racing an "F"? That's a trail and dirt road bike. No where near meant for racing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts