Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
well a Ducati is actually able to set decent laptimes, and costs about TWICE that of a comparable but faster model. Not 5x.

I mean Camaro's are discontinued now, but they where setting those kinda times, for $25k, 10 years ago.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
13 second 1/4 from a car worth that kind of money :no
lol Jr, we all know this car isn't target the "all-performance" category, it's a James Bond car :lol, it's more for the look/luxury than anything else. Sure the Camero can match its performance for $25K, but the car is ugly as hell (imo of course). :mrgreen

Honestly, I don't like their performance either, but I love the Aston's design with the huge front grid, I wouldn't mind having one as a weekend-relax-getaway car, not something for fun of course, just for something to cruise around the country side... :yes

Btw, pretty cool vid with the rocket guy on blades... :mrgreen

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
so an Aston is a 2-seater Bentley then?
Well, a stock Aston is definitely not a track car... :r1lover

The DBR9 is a different story though... :mrgreen

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
well last time i checked sitting in a Aston Martin increases your "getting laid" score to about 100/100 vs. sitting in a Camaro might actually decrease the probability.

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
well last time i checked sitting in a Aston Martin increases your "getting laid" score to about 100/100 vs. sitting in a Camaro might actually decrease the probability.
there's a lot of cheaper ways to get laid man.

and it only increases the score if the girl KNOWS anything about cars, which 99% of them don't. I could slap an Aston Martin badge on the front of a 20 year old RX-7, tell her it's the super special race edition DB6, one of 4 imported to north america, blah blah, and it'd be just as effective.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts