Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the team that brought the world Prince of Persia and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell comes a sophisticated new franchise utilizing the power of next-gen technology for its complex action.
The setting is 1191 AD. The Third Crusade is tearing the Holy Land apart. You, Altair, intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict. You are an Assassin, a warrior shrouded in secrecy and feared for your ruthlessness. Your actions can throw your immediate environment into chaos, and your existence will shape events during this pivotal moment in history.

Vid link

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/772/772025/vid_2168143.html

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know mang, i have been waiting for this game since last x-mas:fact

its finally coming out this month:rock

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
this game is suppose to be the most realistic game to date. i remember metal gear solid being the most "realistic" game back in the PSOne days.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nah man, resident evil was one of the 1st games mang.
resident evil is still one of my fav. games:fact

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Very cool....

·
Registered
515 Posts
Well those people that have it, it came out here today.

Is it worth it? The automatism not get too boring after a while?

·
Registered
515 Posts
it it finally out!?? eh...nevermind, i have had my ps3 for a while now, and have only played maybe 30 hours on it... somebody that has played it has to keep us updated on wheather or not its worth it!
So far I've been told it's worth it, meant to be an absolutely brilliant experience. Despite the few negative points it has, it's meant to be have far more positive things speaking for it.

You get COD4 for PS3?

Other than that wait for GTAIV and you'll never turn your PS3 off again :eek:ld

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
I'll probably rent it before I buy it..

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow, i tried to pick it up but didn't have all the :dolla to get it. freakin games are getting too expensive:fact $60 for one game

·
Legal!
4,779 Posts
lol yeah...and now for blueray its almost 40 bucks for a movie too!! soon they will go down they alsways do... thanks for the input roman, i will have to rent it or something or wait for grand theft auto...im also wating on haze it looks really good, and i havent played call of duty not really into the wwII thing it kinda played out a while ago.

·
Registered
515 Posts
lol yeah...and now for blueray its almost 40 bucks for a movie too!! soon they will go down they alsways do... thanks for the input roman, i will have to rent it or something or wait for grand theft auto...im also wating on haze it looks really good, and i havent played call of duty not really into the wwII thing it kinda played out a while ago.

Call of Duty 4 is called Modern Warfare for a reason :mock

You fight in the present day as Marine Force Recon in Iraq, or as the SAS in Russia.

Present day, so no more WW2.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts