Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Haven't owned a Yamaha since 2004 :eek:h

Nice place though, can't wait to see the lengthy vertical sponsor banner down the forum page and google ads as well :badteeth

Nice alternative this forum, nothing like a fresh start. Just for shits and giggles, I thought I'd start things off right.

Based on the images below, I think the R1 is fastest overall but people always say roll-ons are the best on the highway but I think track riding can prove a bike too and for $5000 in mods an R1 will kill and overpriced Ducati yesterday I dragraced a porsche from stoplight to stoplight and won while doing a standup wheelie then outran the cops can anyone tell me where to find chrome frame sliders?

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
aimless post...:lol

welcome

jray02r1
jesse

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
how the fuck you get 75 posts in a day. damn
i think my record on the r1-forum is like 220 in a day :blush

im just good...good and bored :bla

jray02r1
jesse

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
:lol
not today its crappy outside and im hung over:(

jray02r1
jesse

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
aww shucks...:blush:

:lol

jray02r1
jesse

·
Registered
71 Posts
- a change is always good. Hopefully less threads will be "gayed up" here. It only takes a max of 5 posts to gay up a thread on the r1-forum. Let's see if she holds out.

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
- a change is always good. Hopefully less threads will be "gayed up" here. It only takes a max of 5 posts to gay up a thread on the r1-forum. Let's see if she holds out.
if the r1-forum is down for another couple days this place has no chance :lol:lol

jray02r1
jesse

·
Major Member
2,244 Posts
don't worry....SBF isn't a whole lot better....:lmao

val + biga + MV = ghey in 3 posts. :lmao

1 - 20 of 40 Posts