Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Life: Tragedy or Comedy
2,843 Posts
Very cool. Although, there's a bug....

You have "normal users" as being black on the legend. Yet, they're blue when listed on active users, etc. ;)

·
2,843 Posts
I know it's not a bug with the stats stuff. I noticed it when I first joined, only figured I'd mention it now since it was front page related stuff. :crash

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Very cool. Although, there's a bug....

You have "normal users" as being black on the legend. Yet, they're blue when listed on active users, etc. ;)
Actually, that's a bug we've never bother fixing since MotoMummy Forum... :crash

The problem with this is, some skins seem to have different colors for the regular members, so maybe we have to go into each skin's codes and change it... :comp

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Actually, I just remember correctly why we didn't bother fixing it, it's because that color follows the "hyperlinks" color, so if we change that, that's mean all the hyperlinks on the forum will become black instead of blue.

:)

·
2,843 Posts
It really isn't an issue. I was just mentioning it since you tend to be anal about some of this stuff R1Lover. :mock

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
We could set the default users back to the default... then it would be correct.
No it won't work, I tried that before, but then it became a problem with the dark skin, you won't able to see the members properly on the dark background, or it will be wrong color also.

You see, the problem is, it follows the hyperlinks color setting also since the names are hyperlinked to their profile.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Well I can change the hyperlink color too.... I will try later...

I need to hit the hay.... feeling a little beat after a long stressful day at the office.... lol
lol trust me, we tried that long ago, it's not good changing the hyperlink color just to match the legend, because then all the hyperlinks posted in the threads, the forum links, etc. will all change to black if you change the hyperlink color to black for example, then it won't be good, because the regular text is also black, so hyperlinks will looks like regular underlined text.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts