·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's nuts, but if he wants to pay for it then I guess it's his deal.
There are water restrictions since they are about to completely run out of water... As in your faucet will no longer work.. seriously

Even if he wants to spend the money doesn't mean he should, that is ridiculous and bullshit no way that estate needs to use that much even if he wants his lawn green as hell

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Damn... does the guy have hydro-powered generators at this house or what... :confused

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well if there are restrictions in place then they should have laws in place to keep him from doing this... at least I would think... lol but they said he was not breaking the law... sounds like it's time for the law to be re-written... :)
They said they can't prove he's breaking the law... besides that it's fucking wasteful.. there is no need to use that much water... it just pisses me off.. :pissed

·
Registered
562 Posts
Maybe he has a huge indoor swimming pool. He then drains and filll it once a month . An olympic size pool is about 660,000 gallons, so he could have one half that size.

·
Lucky #13
333 Posts
maybe he has a water fetish or maybe hes the largest pot distro dude in the south. who cares its the south we need to weed them out anyways. :mrgreen

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
^ :lmao

·
Life: Tragedy or Comedy
2,843 Posts
Probably has some kind of underground water soaker system. I dunno, that's insane on the amount of water they use. He and Al Gore must be good friends though. They say that Gore's home uses in one month the equivalence of a year's worth of utilities for an average home or two.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Probably has some kind of underground water soaker system. I dunno, that's insane on the amount of water they use. He and Al Gore must be good friends though. They say that Gore's home uses in one month the equivalence of a year's worth of utilities for an average home or two.
really i didnt know that about mr save the world save the o zone... hes a douche too

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have a Nalgene water bottle

1 - 20 of 22 Posts