Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sand Expert
844 Posts
All I know that my 06 has plenty of power to pull every hill at Glamis. Isn't that enough to keep us from the hospital?? No need for more......:hammerhead

·
Registered
44 Posts
gimmie the black one!! these things are BEASTS. haha my friend and his dad races these and they are quick. his dads is WAY nice. he has fox floats up front, motorworks exhaust, twist throttle, bored out engine (dont remember what he bored it to though) maxxis razr2 tires, flexx bars, and an aftermarket axle, plus a few other things too haha. i was out riding with them a few months ago and i borrowed one of their friends 350 warriors and his dad is like "hey, come give mine a ride!" im still fairly new to the whole clutch thing, but i still know how to use it pretty well. i was sitting on his quad just hoping that i didnt mess anything up. luckily i didnt, but that thing was quick! my friend has a 450 as well. he has some maxxis razr tires, motorworks exhaust, twist throttle, elka tripple rate shocks up front, flexx bars, and a few other things. they race with 2 or 3 of their friends in WORCS. its crazy haha i want to. i am selling my YT250 enduro to get a YFZ450 haha. well thanks for reading my long story haha.
see ya

1 - 5 of 5 Posts