Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Major Member
2,244 Posts
hard to believe this is one of the few 2008 two-strokes available....guess i'm getting old. :rofl

·
time in a bottle
1,349 Posts
I was considering going back to the two stroke. The Yz 250 is making a resurgence in local racing as far as I can tell they are sold out thru 08 in my area. I could be equally happy with the two stroke 250 as I am with the four stroke 250, Ironically I can't ride a 125 two stroke to save my life.

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
long live the two stroke...my favorite engine

jray02r1
jesse

·
7c Forever
3,285 Posts
good power, little weight, can repair it in your sleep, with modern technology just as efficient and clean as the competition, what's not to love?

seriously tho, Yamaha need to get their act together, get the SDI and DFI ball rolling, before someone else does.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I used to ride Honda Cr250R exclusivly but since Honda went all to the dark side I'm on YZ two stroke now love it put a rekluse in it and set it up for cross country

·
Registered
13 Posts
Take it from me. I have riden and raced 4 strokes all my life and just recently have ventured into the 2 stroke world. I don't think that I could ride the 2 stroke any faster than the four stroke [in fact I'm sure I could ride the four stroke faster] but you can't go past the 2 stroke for sheer riding pleasure.:yahoo:yahoo:yahoo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts