Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
Do they still have a GYTR edition this year? That was a nice machine last year, or was it 2006.......:eek:ld :rofl

·
mod impersonator
3,221 Posts
last years se had a pimper paint scheme:fact

jray02r1
jesse

·
Major Member
2,244 Posts
that thing is a PIG. shocked when i rode one for the first time at glamis. i thought a 700 would be crazy, but a 10 year old banshee absolutely smoked it everywhere. suspension was WAY too soft, and the motor was lazy thru the gears. anyway, that was out in the sand dunes, maybe it's a different story in hardpack dirt.

·
APPALACHIAN-AMERICAN
2,173 Posts
that thing is a PIG. shocked when i rode one for the first time at glamis. i thought a 700 would be crazy, but a 10 year old banshee absolutely smoked it everywhere. suspension was WAY too soft, and the motor was lazy thru the gears. anyway, that was out in the sand dunes, maybe it's a different story in hardpack dirt.
Its kind of a tweener quad.....electric start and reverse. Isnt the motor just a hyped up Grizzly motor? My business partner has the GYTR version, piped and with a PCIII. Pretty fast but no true sport quad.

·
Registered
45 Posts
oh man, that sucks. I would have thought it would have been better.

btw, if you ever need company in the sand, give me a buzz

·
Major Member
2,244 Posts
sweet.....thinking about picking up a 450, something sweet for the wife, and LT-80's for the kids. :)

didn't know you had a quad....whatcha got?

·
Registered
20 Posts
the red special edition is nice in person. its best color scheme i think they have done.. tho they still have the ugly grey and maroon frames on others.. the new rator 250 is a hoot. buddy bought one as spare for friends to ride, and sold his ltr450 with suspension and exhaust on it. said the raptor 250 was just too much fun

1 - 13 of 13 Posts