Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Very nice. I am selling my R1 and getting a few motocross bikes for the family... these look nice but probably carry a heavy price tag...

·
Life: Tragedy or Comedy
2,843 Posts
Do it walker. ;)

I did that in October '06. Sold my R1, bought the YZ250F. Then, this spring I bought my wife a TT-R125LE and a YZ450F for myself (gave the 250F to my son).

·
Major Member
2,244 Posts
Funny....you guys are going the opposite direction. I've been on dirt bikes most of my life, and sold my RM in May. First time I've been without a dirt bike since I was 18. Bought and built the CBR track bike with the money I made off the RM.

But....the boy is 3, so I'll be back in the dirt soon enough. I see a PW-50 in the future for him. ;)

·
Life: Tragedy or Comedy
2,843 Posts
I'll be back on the street in due time. My son wanted to learn (he's 14), so I sold my R1 to help fund doing so. I'm planning on doing the Trans-American Trail with him in two years. Need to save up for that, as it's almost a month long trail and bikes need to be street legal. Which means that I need to buy two more bikes.

At this point though, I really don't miss sport bikes and all the problems people are causing with them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts