UNCHARTED - Yamaha Forum : Your Yamaha Motor Products Community & Resource

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 11:06 AM Thread Starter
Legal!

UNCHARTED

unchartedrakes fortune for the ps3 baby!!just picked it up! gonna go check it out ill make sure to let every body know how it is!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 06:32 PM

:corn
i was looking at this game just today
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 07:16 PM
R1F Outcast!!

Well????

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 07:19 PM

may be he liked the game and is still playing it
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 07:20 PM
R1F Outcast!!

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 09:01 PM Thread Starter
Legal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyit11 View Post
may be he liked the game and is still playing it
thats exactly it!!! and my damn internet has been up and down the last 2 days... i loved this game, there are lots of treasures to find and i didnt find many i played it on normal, and there is hard and like one harder, its taken me 10 hours to complete normal with only a couple easter eggs found and little bit of stuff found:mad the game is reletively short but the story is pretty awesome, i LOVE the gameplay!!! very little loadtimes, and the graphics are AMAZING!!! truly shows next gen capabilities with it! and like the lighting and the music deffinately give it an indiana jones and what i thought of first was pitfall feel... there are some puzzles, but they are prettty straight forward nothing like in GOWII that you kinda scratch your head at... the AI is damn good and they are pretty fuggin smart!! there are parts that i died and restarted from checkpoint like 15 times lol and then figured it out!! there are also other cool aspects running adn gunning, and you can shoot over your shoulder as you run away, duck and cover, hiding behind walls, and firing, the way that the camera sits over your shoulder when aiming is cool! took a few minutes to get used to it though...all in all, i twas worth 63 bucsk...after tax:mad it kinda feels like god of war meets indiana jones, i liked it and hope it finally helps sorry for the wait guys!!! this is the game play...looks awesome and plays awesome, you can take cover from fire and hit L1 to pop up and aim and fire on them!! fuggin awesome!! and when you get wet your clothes actually look wet and takes a while for you to dry off.

Last edited by babyit11; 12-02-2007 at 08:21 AM.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornetR1 View Post
thats exactly it!!! and my damn internet has been up and down the last 2 days... i loved this game, there are lots of treasures to find and i didnt find many i played it on normal, and there is hard and like one harder, its taken me 10 hours to complete normal with only a couple easter eggs found and little bit of stuff found:mad the game is reletively short but the story is pretty awesome, i LOVE the gameplay!!! very little loadtimes, and the graphics are AMAZING!!! truly shows next gen capabilities with it! and like the lighting and the music deffinately give it an indiana jones and what i thought of first was pitfall feel... there are some puzzles, but they are prettty straight forward nothing like in GOWII that you kinda scratch your head at... the AI is damn good and they are pretty fuggin smart!! there are parts that i died and restarted from checkpoint like 15 times lol and then figured it out!! there are also other cool aspects running adn gunning, and you can shoot over your shoulder as you run away, duck and cover, hiding behind walls, and firing, the way that the camera sits over your shoulder when aiming is cool! took a few minutes to get used to it though...all in all, i twas worth 63 bucsk...after tax:mad it kinda feels like god of war meets indiana jones, i liked it and hope it finally helps sorry for the wait guys!!! this is the game play...looks awesome and plays awesome, you can take cover from fire and hit L1 to pop up and aim and fire on them!! fuggin awesome!! and when you get wet your clothes actually look wet and takes a while for you to dry off.

im gonna rent it from blockbuster then

btw, i fixed the pics for you
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 08:41 AM
R1F Outcast!!

I better stay away from this stuff. I'll will never get out of the house then!!

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-02-2007, 09:20 AM Thread Starter
Legal!

lol you fixed the post thanks babyit11...pictures were scattered everywhere...you would get out of the house it would just be a while!