Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

Ilex brake discs - YZF750R

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  YZFTX7500 
#1 ·
Hi All,

Am looking for some new front brake discs fo my yzf750r and saw some Ilex discs which are quite cheap. Has anyone heard of or used these? I am on a budget but obviously dont want to scrimp on braking but cheaper the better in terms of finance.

If anyone can help then thanks in advance

Cheers

Dean

#2 ·
I never heard of them before.... had to google.
ILEX was established in 2005, specializing in manufacturing brake rotors and pads. To standout presence in the competitive market, ILEX keeps focusing on the innovation since the founding year. ILEX has consecutively devoted to the new technology, equipment and quality to the production so that we provide you the high level of quality and perfect performance commodity. Full-service, customer requirement, product adaptability and on-time delivery are the priority of our company.
Located in Taiwan, ILEX features the professional R&D and active staff. Our production meets customer’s specification and for not only the OEM replacement but also the oversize rotors of the famous and special off-road, ATV and street bikes.
Our latest products are SPEEDLINE and SEAQUAKE ROTORS. They are all made from the highest quality stainless steel. There are SPEEDLINE grooves in the surface for the easily brake and the stable riding without resistance. The seaquake shape for the efficient cooling and particular material could endure the friction. These revolutionary designs obtained well comments from our customers.
With the innovative design, we will promote our products all around the OEM replacement and racing markets providing customers a complete brake rotors series in the future.
Looks like a pretty new company...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.