Bike shuts off - Yamaha Forum : Your Yamaha Motor Products Community & Resource
Yamaha-Forum Site Support Forum New about the forum and suggestions from the members

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 05:30 PM Thread Starter

Bike shuts off

Hey I need help so I have a Yamaha yzf-600r 01 and when I'm riding at 60mph or more and use clutch to down shift for a stop or at the light or to just slowdowncbike turns off completely and I have to use the key to turn it back on and it starts up no problem and continue riding and I'm able to downshift no issues at lower speeds 40mph and lower and also when I'm riding the bike turns off when going threw huge bumps on the road and also when I'm riding around 40mph to 55mph the bike loses acceleration and decrease in speed randomly. Also sometimes it jerks n take off the jerk again then slowly shuts off when I use throttle to get the bike to accelerate again or when I'm pulling the throttle nothing happens at all i have clean carbs rebuilt carbs just a month ago spark plugs was inserted 3 months ago n I just started riding it a month ago

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Forum : Your Yamaha Motor Products Community & Resource forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode