Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

Show off Your R1

45K views 91 replies 56 participants last post by  JonV 
#1 ·
Hello all, I am a new sponsor and member to the community and I am happy to be hear.

I have had an obsession with the Yamaha r1 ever since I first laid eyes on the 1998 blue YZF R1 when I was young. I did not know how, but I knew i HAD to have it.

I have since had 3 of them and don't see myself slowing down any time soon.

I always love getting other ideas from other people so I wanted to make this a thread to show off your prized possession.

Here are 2 of my 3, First is a 2005 r1 and the other is my custom 2003 r1 with the exhaust in the tail section. As you can see I like the black and blue color scheme. What do you guys think? Tire Wheel Water Fuel tank Sky

Wheel Tire Water Sky Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Water Sky Fuel tank

See less See more
#90 ·
Hello members. I am new here and this last year at the Des Moines police auction a friend had time to go and purchased me a 2005 R1 with 30k on it for $1500. I have already bought all new body and tons of suspension and fuel upgrade parts for it to work on in the spring. New tires, levers, throttle and cables, velocity stacks, brakes and a ton more suspension mods and seals. Doing a complete service and upgrades all at once and still at $3250.00. Hope winter is over early so I can get started!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.