NEW 2009 WSB Unisex Softshell Jacket R1 - Yamaha Forum : Your Yamaha Motor Products Community & Resource

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 01:41 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up NEW 2009 WSB Unisex Softshell Jacket R1

I just got my Wsb apperal, it was a mission getting it. I ordered one of everything, from yamaha motors uk. So i had to pay a vat tax, shipping and a foreign transaction fee. Everthing fit perfect, except the unisex jacket. Since it's uero sizing, it is a little tight, Im 230, 6ft. This would be more some one around 180-210 5-6 to 6 feet.. The material, is better then the Ducati, or ferrari fleeces. Wow, you guy's need to check out the apperal... Awsome..!

Well im selling it, there selling full retail, but with the foreign currency the way it is, i payed all this up, I was going to buy in ebay, but seller never contacted me about combining shipping.

92.99 = 153.00 Us
Vat tax 10.00
shipping 16.00 = 179 us

Letting it go for 160 shippped anywhere in US

NEW 2009 WSB Unisex Softshell Jacket
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 01:47 PM Thread Starter

I was going to send it back, they were so cool. But the shipping would of been 25-30 dollars, with no tracking. I couldn't risk that, so my lost your gain.. Got to get a custome jacket because xxl is the larges they have...
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-14-2009, 11:23 AM Thread Starter

Sold
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-02-2012, 06:49 PM

The afternoon you have obtained waited in your complete lifes eventually arriving. factors are arranged for great Las Vegas wedding ceremony celebration the ceremony as well as the wedding ceremony reception are ordinarily prepared properly getting a splash over,links of london rings sale!A common unidentified element is how anybody your beloved companion can look all through the marriage ceremony

How to retain key every one of the time? Cartier has granted us his answer. like a brand name well-known worldwide jewelry, Cartier carries a lengthy and distinguished track record of cartier necklaces, with one another with stars and celebrities. Cartier is becoming regarded as since the representative of grace and elegance granted that its founding. so Cartier necklaces, you deserve to non-public it.

In for the net institution internet lookup powerplant optimisation plays a vital element for specialized reputation. a terrific internet lookup powerplant optimisation is only accountable for just about any prosperous for the net institution and produces affordable gucci sneakers cheap site visitors attraction. And if we go over about institution e-fuzion could possibly be the only accountable organization, which provides genuine a reputation in gigantic internet world. It provides most extremely key and most crucial stage.

Last September the store opened the important thing Louis Vuitton airport store at Seoul Incheon airport as well as the outlet listed income of near to $30m within last 4 weeks within of the year. louis vuitton outlet also opened a store at Gimpo airport in mid-July which assisted increase standard income performance. This was many thanks in no small element in the direction of instant flights to Beijing and Shanghai and large volumes of chinese language courses passengers.

Summer period of your time or otherwise; you positively will need a element which could preserve the lengthier phrase wellness and wellbeing within of the eyesight sight outside,The wrap all-around lenses, one of the type daring shades with pearly shades and superior decorations for males and females is certainly the essential benefits of oakley outlet!The extraordinary coloration of oakley sunglasses outlet this brand name sunglass will make you glance extremely a whole great offer additional exclusive and charming.

Last edited by swtorcredits; 03-02-2012 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-19-2015, 12:19 PM

Anda Butuk OBAT ABORSI hubungi kami segerah..