Is it just me? - Yamaha Forum : Your Yamaha Motor Products Community & Resource
YZ-F & YZ YZ250F, YZ450F, YZ250, YZ125, YZ80, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-08-2012, 03:54 PM Thread Starter

Is it just me?

Or is this forum nearly extinct? It seems as many people post questions and many read but noone answers?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-09-2012, 12:30 AM

It sure seems that way to me, unless u have your bike torn apart and post pictures of your cool upgrades, nobody cares. Not even to answer simple questions which you have researched and found no sound answers to.
I would post pictures of my bike but its just plain stock, and likely be staying that way by the looks of things.....
Nobody wants to see another stock yzf750.
I suppose I will just buy the parts that I believe will be satisfactory and hope for the best...

My last house that had a nice double garage, I was constantly wrenching on my bike or chev350. It's strictly street parking in the confines of the city these days,no garage.
Any work I do will need to be done on the road, and completed in one day. It does not make one really eager to start any project really.
see ya

Ex rides- RZ350 FZR1000 FZ750
Current ride- YZF750
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-13-2012, 06:19 PM

I agree 100% does anyone know another site we can get info from? Thumper talk seems to get a lot more traffic, should post my questions there.