Yamaha Powersport Forums banner

Yzf750sp yec kit parts for sale

41K views 106 replies 17 participants last post by  YEC_YZF750SP 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

Just going through some of my spares inventory and I've come across some parts that I don't need anymore.

Here's a short list of what will be available:

List updated: OCT 1/15

Brand New
AKRAPOVIC 4-2-1 full system (stainless steel & carbon fibre) $800
YEC Kit Fork Springs $180
YEC Kit Head Gasket $150
YEC Kit Base Gaskets (Set of 3 in 0.15, 0.25 and 0.30) $225
YEC Kit Base Gasket (0.15) $115
YEC Kit Intake Cam $600
YEC Kit 39T sprocket (X1) with New YEC Kit Sprocket holder $225
Zero Gravity Clear Windscreen $75
OE Yamaha YZF750 MPH Speedo $125
OHLINS Type 46HRCLS Shock SOLD
MARCHESINI 5-spoke magnesium front wheel ('98-03 R1) SOLD
YEC Kit Front Wheel Spacers (For Marchesini wheel in stock forks) SOLD
YEC Kit Digital Temp Meter SOLD
YEC Kit Swingarm Pivot (4mm change) SOLD
YEC Kit Oil Pump SOLD
YEC Kit Head Gasket SOLD
YEC Kit Base Gaskets (set of 3) SOLD
YEC Kit Ignition Coils SOLD
Brembo OW01 front brake rotors SOLD
YEC Kit 39T Sprocket (X1) with used YEC Kit sprocket holder SOLD

Used Parts
Custom Rear Axle w/Brembo caliper $350
Stock YZF750SP Rear-Sets $70
YEC Kit Wire Harness w/YEC Kill Switch SOLD
YEC Kit ECU SOLD
Stock YZF750SP Cams (Intake & Exhaust) SOLD
Yoyodyne Brake Adapters (40mm Brembo) SOLD
Stock YZF750SP Muffler Stay SOLD
YEC Kit Meter Stay SOLD
Marchesini 3-spoke mag wheel (5.5X17) SOLD

No worries, if nothing sells...I've had most of these parts for a long time anyway.

Some pics of the parts. :)

Brand New OHLINS shock SOLD (Never "used" but was dry fitted to bike and also recently serviced by GP Suspension in Washington. I had new seals and nitrogen re-charged since it has been sitting for almost 6 years. Does have some minor scratches from being moved around in the garage.)

Brand New AKRAPOVIC 4-2-1 full system (This will fit BOTH the '89-95 FZR1000 and 93-98 YZF750R & SP)

Brand New YEC Kit Fork Springs

Used YEC Kit Wire Harness w/YEC Kit Kill Switch SOLD

Custom Rear Axle w/Brembo Rear Caliper (Was used on YZF750SP with Technomagnesio wheel)

New MARCHESINI 5-spoke maganesium front wheel ('98-03 R1) SOLD

YEC Kit Base Gasket 0.15 (This will increase compression)

Used YEC Kit ECU SOLD

New YEC Kit Front Wheel Spacers (For Marchesini wheel with stock forks) SOLD

YEC KIT Intake Camshaft (Brand New)

OEM Yamaha Speedo (Brand New)

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Hi Brett,

Thanks for your interest! Yes, Paypal works for me. I'll need to get you a shipping quote, so please let me know what city you are located in.

Not 100% sure if the YEC Cylinder Gaskets and YEC Ignition Coils will work with the OW01 though.

Cheers,

Julian

Hello,
My names Ian from Sydney, Australia.

I am interesed in the YEC Kit Meter Stay.

Can you let me know shipping cost and payment preference.

Cheers

ian
Hi Ian,

Thanks for your intrest! Payment can be made by Paypal. I'll get you a shipping quote to Sydney, Australia.

Cheers,

Julian

#5 · (Edited)
G'day Julian,
I pretty sure the gaskets would fit if you could tell me the bore size, that might be the issue. We are running 1st oversize which is 72.25mm. The coils I will have and the rotors as well please.
I will private message you with my details.

Just tried to private message, but not enough posts as yet.
Can you private message me please Julian and I will reply with details.
Regards Brett

#20 ·
Hi Paul,

The YEC sprocket carrier only works on the YEC "KIT" Marchesini rear wheel, so you won't need it for this wheel.

I'll just get you a total shipping quote for the Marchesini wheel and the Marchesini sprocket carrier that comes with the wheel.

Thanks for your interest and I'll get the quote for you within next 2 days, if not sooner.

Cheers,

Julian

#24 ·
Hi Paul,

All I can say is: those pics are F*CKING AWESOME!!!!! WOW!!!!!

Uuummmmm...I'll be back in a moment while I goto the bathroom and take a box of tissues with me. :hump

OK, better now! LOL!

So awesome to see hard-core GP fans like yourself building your dream. :thumbup

Yep, I see what you mean about the look of the rear Marvic.

Keep up the great work!

Cheers,

Julian

#35 · (Edited)
Julian, I just received an OW01 front end from Japan.

Couple questions and wondering if you have any more goodies stashed away, or any leads on finding soem more bits.

First, I was under the impression the OW01 Nissin calipers were magnesium bodied. The pair of 90mm bolt spacing OW01 calipers I received weigh more than Brembo 100mm bolt spacing FZR1000 calipers.

The front axle is also a puzzling small 17mm. I was expecting a 20mm unit.

Did the Japanese market OW01's receive different bits compared to the export models?

Now for the wish list: Any chance you have another set OW01 brake rotors laying about? What about a magnesium front wheel?

Thanks,

Paul

#37 · (Edited)
Ian, I appreciate the input. Is the standard OW01 front wheel bearing sleeved then? 17mm axle with a sleeve inside 20mm ID wheel bearings?

I have a lead on a set of OW01 wheels - that are listed as 20mm ID front and rear wheel bearings.

Ian, are your OW01 calipers magnesium per chance?

Thanks,

Paul

#38 · (Edited)
Hi Paul,

Unfortunately, I don't have any OW01 rotors left.

I do have a spare Brand New Marchesini front wheel:

5 spoke magnesium in black (R1 '98-03)

Also have these caliper adapter plates for the YZF750SP. These are so you can mount 40mm calipers (Brembo) onto the stock YZF forks.

Wasn't really planning on selling these BUT they have been sitting around for many years as part of my spares collection. I suppose they could be for sale if someone was really needing them. :shrug

Julian

#41 ·
Hi Paul,​

I was away for the weekend so have not had a chance to reply before now.​

The bearing ID is 20mm. the difference is taken up by a wheel spacer that fits between the wheel and the forkleg.​

Attached is a photo of a Marchesini front wheel I have for a second OW01 I am building as a race bike. The spacer is not fitted in this photo. I have the Brembo rotors to fit as well.​

Regards,​

Ian​

Attachments

#42 · (Edited)
Hi Paul,​

I was away for the weekend so have not had a chance to reply before now.​

The bearing ID is 20mm. the difference is taken up by a wheel spacer that fits between the wheel and the forkleg.​

Attached is a photo of a Marchesini front wheel I have for a second OW01 I am building as a race bike. The spacer is not fitted in this photo. I have the Brembo rotors to fit as well.​

If you ever feel the need to sell that wheel and brake setup. please drop me a line :)

Regards,​

Ian​
Ian, thanks for the reply.

It looks as if the real challenge to getting the FZR1000 Marchesini wheel to fit the OW01 forks is going to be brake rotors.

The wider hub and FZR1000 offset Brembo rotors are too wide - and finding 0mm offset Brembo Yamaha fitment 320mm rotors is going to be a task.

Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.